Weekly Orange Shirt Sketches

Where we post our terrible sketches in hopes of no longer being terrible.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Space Pirate Vomit

So I had no clue to what I wanted to do so I just did a bit of everything, hahahaha. I thought that girl was starting to look better though....
Posted by Tal Moscovici at 11:09 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (22)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ▼  October (12)
      • Unsexy Liefeld unretires
      • Sexy but Not (SchoolGirlUniform)
      • Halloween Heroes
      • Halloween
      • The haunt of Sleepy Hollow
      • Late Space Pirate
      • Space Pirate Vomit
      • Space Pirate Odussomai
      • Mike Mignola style horrifying character for a Meta...
      • Macabre
      • A spooky game character and Mike Mignola had a kid...
      • Old Wolverine
    • ►  September (4)

Contributors

  • Matthew Long
  • Raynard Castillo
  • Steve Rynders
  • Tal Moscovici
  • treyhodges
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.